3/8 HI-TECH PUSHROD -9.050 LONG
Hi-Tech Pushrod: 3/8" Diameter, 9.050" Length
The pushrod is one of the most important pieces of the valve train, but all too often its taken for granted. Pushrods not only have to be strong enough to not fail, bend or burn up at the ends, they must also match the frequency of all the rest of the parts in the valve train, as well as the rpm at which the engine will be run. Todays all-out race engines demand the highest quality components at every step, and COMP Cams Hi-Tech Pushrods fill that requirement.
Hi-Tech Pushrods feature a one-piece design from .080 wall, seamless chromemoly tubing that ensures the ultimate in strength and durability. Ends are precision formed, yielding added thickness and strength in the critical tip area, while maintaining constant wall thickness and concentricity. The pushrods are then heat-treated for maximum strength to ensure compatibility with guide plates. They are OD ground for consistency and black-oxide finished with length and part number laser etched on the OD for ease of identification.
- One-piece construction from .080 wall, seamless chromemoly
- Heat-treated for extended durability & guide plate compatibility
- Precision formed & reinforced ends
- Black-oxide finished with laser etched part number & length
- Ideal for serious street performance & race applications