5/16'' MAGNUM PUSHRODS
Magnum Pushrods: 5/16" Diameter, 7.300" Length
Magnum Pushrods from COMP Cams offer an affordable solution for your .080 wall chromemoly pushrod needs. Designed to withstand the stresses of a high performance engine, Magnum Pushrods are head-treated for extended durability and have precision formed, reinforced ends. Magnum Pushrods are black-oxide finished with their part number and length laser etched onto the surface for easy identification. Available individually and in sets of 8 or 16.
- One-piece .080 wall chromemoly steel tubing
- Heat-treated for extended durability & guide plate compatibility
- Precision formed & reinforced pushrod ends
- Black-oxide finished with laser-etched part number & length
- Ideal for street performance & mild race applications