Road and Strip Performance Calculator
The world's first ET Prediction calculator with built-in motor building and performance solutions will give you the competitive edge, at the track or in the garage without having to remember complex formulas or look them up in tables or charts.
At the track racers can see how weather and elevation will affect their times so they can instantly predict dial-ins using current track conditions.
In the garage, engine builders and tuners can easily see how changes in a car's engine and fuel system will affect performance and solve dozens of "what if" scenarios in seconds.
It helps you:
- Predict Elapsed Time and Speed
- Calculate how current track conditions will affect your car's performance
- Calculate Engine Displacement in cubic inches, liters or ccs
- Improve your engines air-fuel efficiency
- Calculate how changes in tire size affect gear ratio and speedometer
- Easily calculate fluid conversions for gallons, fluid ounces, cc, ml, liters, temperature conversions for Celsius and Fahrenheit, weight conversions, metric and imperial
- Automatically calculate Brake Horsepower given Torque and RPM, or ET and Vehicle Weight, or MPH and Vehicle Weight
For: Bracket Racers, Hot Rod Owners, Engine Builders, Car and Truck Enthusiasts, Bench Racers
View Product Demo