FIRE EXT 1LB MAX OUT CHROME
MaxOut dry chemical fire extinguishers have a proven track record in extinguishing the types of fires likely to occur in an automotive environment.
Models MX250C and MX250R utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. Models MX100C and MX100R contain a siliconized sodium bicarbonate based dry chemical with free flowing and non-caking additives.
All MaxOut models effectively smother and break the chain reaction of fires involving flammable liquids and pressurized gasses, and will not conduct electricity back to the operator. MaxOut models MX250C and MX250R are also highly effective at stopping fires of common combustibles like wood and paper. Great for marine or residential use.
- Listed and rated by Underwriters Laboratories
- US Coast Guard Approved with bracket listed on UL label (MX250C, MX250R)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Steel mounting bracket (2-strap for MX250C, MX250R/1 strap for MX100C, MX100R)
- 9' - 15' discharge range (MX250C, MX250R)
- 5' - 8' discharge range (MX100C, MX100R)
- High quality steel cylinders
- All metal valve construction
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use
- 6 year limited warranty
- UL Rated 1A:10B:C (MX250C, MX250R)
- UL Rated 2B:C (MX100C, MX100R)