QuickTime has set a new standard for steel bellhousings.
- Circle track, strip, street applications.
- Lightest steel bellhousing available anywhere (Approx. 17lbs.)
- Do not be fooled by others claiming parallelism and concentricity. The QuickTime Bellhousing is the most accurate bellhousing available due to our unique manufacturing processes.
- The QuickTime cone is spun not rolled or stamped. This allows the QuickTime Bellhousing to be the most dimensionally stable bellhousing available.
- Less drivetrain wear.
- Increased horsepower.
- Built from high grade steel — Work hardens to over 80,000 PSI strength. Over 2 times the strength of any other steel bellhousing.
- Has passed SFI testing.
- This is the bellhousing you want between you and your drivetrain.
- 100% built in the USA.
- Design input from OEM, Engine Builders, Transmission Builders, Racers, and the hobbiest.
- Over 70 models in stock